Plain English Summary
- If I've collected your email for my mailing list I will only use to send you emails, I will not sell it or use it to re-sell to you on Facebook Ads or track you on other sites with ads. I take your email address seriously and wouldn't be creepy about it!
- I cannot be responsible for any harm, supernatural possessions or hauntings that result from information you've obtained on this site. Don't summon the bad spirits, people!
- The content on this site is copyrighted, please feel free to share it but do not re-use it without permission. You may be cursed if you do.
- If you comment on this site, it will save your name, email address and website if you've inputted them. I will never email you without permission if you've put your email in my site and have not signed up for my newsletter.
- My site collects anonymous visitor data so that I can combat spam and see information such as: how many hits I am getting on pages, what websites have referred visitors, and what country do those visitors live in. This data cannot be traced to any specific person.
- I use affiliate links to see if my website is sending people to my book store purchase pages and for a small extra income
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Eve Harms's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Eve Harms's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Eve Harms whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Eve Harms's site are given "as is". Eve Harms makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Eve Harms does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
4. ConstraintsIn no occasion should Eve Harms or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Eve Harms's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Eve Harms or a Eve Harms approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and ErrataThe materials showing up on Eve Harms's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Eve Harms does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Eve Harms may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Eve Harms does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
6. LinksEve Harms has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Eve Harms of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing LawAny case identifying with Eve Harms's site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Eve Harms State without respect to its contention of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
Who we areOur website address is: http://kendratemples.com.
Affiliate LinksThis site uses affiliate links to track purchases on the author's store page and for extra income
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
MediaIf you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact formsWe'll collect your email and the message you send so that we can respond to any contact requests.
CookiesIf you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your dataIf you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your dataIf you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your dataVisitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.